Be The Expert: You could quickly become the premier listing or buyer agent in your market by simply saying you are. But here’s the thing, you have to take a stand, you have to be passionate about helping people and enjoy the rewards of delivering exceptional service. Delivering the kind of service nobody else in your market place can deliver. If the passion comes from the cash flow of doing whatever you have to do to keep the deal together, you become transparent in the market. Consumers can’t hear what your saying if all you say is the same as everyone else.
The Media Loves Trend Setters: “When I founded Buyers Trust Real Estate, brokers and agents laughed. When I was featured on NBC’s Connecticut Waterfront Treasures, I smiled and chuckled and the phone calls poured in from doctors, and investment bankers that wanted the best representation. When “Real Estate Investment For Dummies called I smiled. When Kiplingers Interviewed me I smiled. I had an absolute blast driving to Manhattan because TLC Channel wanted to feature me on Real Estate Road Trip. When Woman’s Day recommended Buyers Trust to home owners all over the world I laughed out loud and the phone rang off the hook for 10 years. I’ve been featured on ABC, NBC, CNN, Comcast has interviewed me for about 20 hours and filmed a 5 minute trailer for one of my energy related projects. Inhabitat produced a weatherization video featuring myself and Home Depot sponsored it.” – Steve Schappert, Founder of Realty Trust Corp.
How much free publicity do you get? Have you taken a stand, and tried something different, or do you just spend spend spend on marketing?
Realty Trust Corp is recruiting real estate agents and brokers through out Connecticut, across the country and around the globe.
Sellers Trust of “Your Town Here” Only represents Home Sellers in “Your Town Here”
Buyers Trust of “Your Town Here” Only Represents Home Buyers in “Your Town Here”
We are not looking for 100 agents for each market place. We are recruiting one and we will help them build a team to serve their market.
The Winds Of Change Are Coming Exclusive Buyer Agency has become a cute little cottage industry, a few folks out their doing things the right way, taking pride and earning a good living, but Exclusive Seller Agency hits the market where it lives. A unique selling proposition sets you apart from the crowd. Try saying this,”All I do is represent Sellers” or “All I do is represent buyers”, keeps it simple doesn’t it? Buyers Trust and Sellers Trust will refer back and forth, referrals are the easiest and most profitable transaction you will ever participate in. Both sides will do well by doing the right thing because educated consumers make for simple closings.
Legendary Real Estate Trainer, Tom Ferry asked the following
Have you ever been in a competitive selling situation? Well, the reality is as a real estate agent you are always in a competitive situation. Everyone you talk to knows a real estate agent, whether it’s a family member, a friend, or a co-worker’s spouse. So, the question I have for you is … what are you doing to become THE go-to agent in your marketplace? The first step to staying top-of-mind and winning more listings is to formulate your USP (Unique Selling Proposition). Your USP is what makes you stand apart from the crowd, what’s memorable about you, and why the client should select you over the competition.
Why Having a USP Makes a Difference
Agents without a USP are:
- Insecure What happens when you don’t have a Unique Selling Proposition is that you speak without confidence and end up sounding insecure. If you don’t believe in yourself how can you expect potential clients to have confidence in you? When you’re insecure you get in your own head and start to think about what you’re going to say next rather than listening to your potential client.
- “Hoping” Not having a USP means that every presentation you do, you will be hoping. When you are presenting to a potential client you start to get excited because you think “I just might just get lucky and they will say yes.”. Hope is not a good strategy when in a competitive situation, a potential client will able to read this.
- Just Another Realtor Right now there are three million people with an active real estate license. If you go into the MLS you will see a ton of realtors that have never sold a house. The main reason for this is because they don’t stand out among the sea of people in the marketplace.
Agents with a USP have:
- Confidence People are naturally attracted to those who have confidence, and let’s be honest, confidence is SEXY. When you can state with authority why someone should work with you versus the competition your confidence comes through and makes it almost impossible for the other person to deny it. Caution: too much confidence is the opposite of sexy.
- Certainty At the end of the day when you’re presenting to a potential client and you know the difference between you and your competition and you know your numbers, you will have certainty. Your potential clients are looking to make money or save money (buyer or seller), to save time ( save them time or sell their home faster) and they need to know with certainty that you can help them do one or the other or both.
- Knowledge Be the hub of the market … know all the data and all the trends. You’ve heard me say this before knowledge equals confidence. When you know what to say and you know your numbers … you know your value.
With these tips and a bit of practice I know you’ll business will increase and you’ll be on your way to achieving your wildest goals. If you would like help building your USP, simply sign up for a complimentary coaching consultation to learn more. Source: Real Estate's #1 Educator | Tom Ferry – Your Coach » What’s Your USP?| #TomFerryShow Episode 44
Are You Ready For Change, Do You Want To Be The Change?
Realty Trust believes in doing one thing well. Keeping your marketing position in your community simple. You are the definitive best in your market. Contact Realty Trust Today! We are building an employee owned real estate global conglomerate. You can reserve a territory, if you qualify; for free until January of 2016.
Moving forward is simple, just pick up the phone and call Steve Schappert at 203-994-3950 or send a resume to Sales@RealtyTrustCorp.com