Real Estate Agent-Recruiter
Building a Global Team of Real Estate Buyer Agents, Seller Agents & Commercial Agents
Realty Trust Corp. – Thomaston, CT
Realty Trust Corp. is looking for a Recruiter to help build a dynamic realtor team in Connecticut! The team will help formulate and profit from the systems we develop together that will be used as a template for global growth.
Realty Trust Corp., a division of BIOS Building Technologies is launching . 2 residential brokerages, Sellers Trust and Buyers Trust, 1 commercial brokerage, Realty Trust Commercial and an appraisal company.
Summary of Contractors Role:
The Recruiter is responsible for creating and implementing the Annual Agent Recruitment Plan for Realty Trust Corp. which includes recruiting, screening, interviewing and hiring both experienced and newly licensed agents. The focus would initially be on hiring listing agents for Sellers Trust which will create demand for Buyers Trust. Buyers Trust Investment agents will open the door to commercial agents.
- Experience with working in a corporate/business focused environment.
- Experience in screening applicants.
- Experience with applying interviewing techniques.
- Proven track record of successfully recruiting employees and/or independent contractors.
- Ability to accurately assess qualifications and job fit.
- In-depth understanding of and ability to articulate company culture and expectations.
- Ability to provide good customer service both internally and externally.
- Strong internet research skills.
- Proficiency with social networking tools: Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong understanding of confidentiality and discretion.
- Ability to provide exceptional follow through and be customer-service driven.
- Ability to manage business relationships.
- High degree of adaptability and ability to manage multiple projects and processes.
Implement Recruitment initiatives for the organization in designated area consistent with company policy and best practices. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Conducts marketing initiatives specific to Recruitment in Connecticut.
- Researches potential candidates on Social Media and the internet.
- Makes recommendations regarding development and updating Recruitment literature and advertisements for assigned area.
- Networks with Realtors and Real Estate Industry contacts to attract recruits.
- Sources candidates through available opportunities including but not limited to networking, employee referrals,social media presence and searches, Real Estate Schools, career fairs, internet research and direct contact.
- Provides direct marketing to potential recruits via Social Media, personally and through 3rd parties.
- Conducts telephone screenings.
- Schedules and conducts face to face interviews.
- Coordinates post interview follow-up activities.
- Follows up on referral leads from RTC agents and partners.
- Stays abreast of current recruiting trends and recommend creative strategies to meet hiring goals.
Requirements/Essential skills and experience:
- BS in Business, Recruitment, Real Estate, related field or equivalent work experience.
- 2 years professional experience in a staffing, corporate, recruiting or professional sales environment.
- Knowledge of the assigned area Business and/or Real Estate environment.
- Proficiency in Google Drive/Docs, Microsoft Office Suite and Social Media Platforms including but not limited to: LinkedIn, Google+, FaceBook and Twitter.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills along with the ability to work in a complex and dynamic environment.
- Time Management: the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Interpersonal skills: the ability to work collaboratively with multiple people, varying position levels and departments providing strong, positive customer service.
Valued but not required skills and experience:
- BS or BA Degree preferred
- Real Estate Sales
Job Type: Contract
- hr, real estate sales, recruiting: 2 years
The recruitment officer will receive an over ride on all agents that come on board. This is NOT an mlm opportunity! We are building a solid, employee owned company with a profit sharing plan.
Interested parties should contact Steve Schappert at 203-994-3950